Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves
Expand your Destiny adventure with a wealth of weapons, armor, and gear to earn in new story missions, three new competitive multiplayer maps, and a new cooperative Strike. Expansion II introduces a new competitive elimination mode in the Crucible and an all-new arena activity – The Prison of Elders. The Reef is open. Join the Awoken and hunt down the Fallen rising against us.
- New weapons, armor, and gear to earn, including Legendary, Exotic, Faction, and Fallen-themed items.
- Maximum Light Level increased to 34, and the introduction of gear ascension to increase the maximum level of previously earned weapons and armor.
- New Crucible competitive multiplayer event, Trials of Osiris, featuring a new elimination mode and exclusive gear.
- New Arena activity set in the Prison of Elders where teams of three players take on waves of increasingly difficult enemies to secure the riches of The Reef.
- New Fallen quests, story missions, and public events featuring Petra Venj of the Queensguard and Variks, a Fallen loyal to the Queen.
- New Social Space, the Reef, featuring new visuals and vendors.
- New Cooperative Strike: Board the House of Wolves Ketch on the Moon and hunt down a notoriously cutthroat Fallen enemy.
- Three new competitive multiplayer maps: Black Shield, Thieves' Den, and Widow's Court.
- New House of Wolves themed emblems, armor shaders, and player ships.
- Rated T: Teen
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Destiny game required to play. If you purchase the Limited, Ghost or Digital Guardian Edition with Expansion Pass, do not also purchase the standalone Expansions as you will be charged for them. Expansion II may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Additional storage may be required for some updates and features. Storage requirements subject to change. Broadband internet required. Users are responsible for broadband access and usage fees. Additional charges can apply for online content and some features. There may be mandatory in-game updates which users must download to continue playing. Various elements and functionality of PS4 system Destiny Game require subscription to PlayStation Plus, sold separately. Please see www.destinythegame.com for further details. Terms and conditions apply. 2015 Bungie, Inc. All rights reserved. Destiny, the Destiny Logo, Bungie and the Bungie Logo are among the trademarks of Bungie, Inc. Published and distributed by Activision. Requires the base game:
Destiny for activation