Avira System Speedup 2017 removes junk files, cookies, and traces of your browsing activities, which unnecessarily clutter your PC and browser. During your PC's lifetime, all sorts of log files, junk files, cookies, and other debris accumulate on it, eating up valuable memory, processing power, and disk space. Avira System Speedup 2017 also cleans your system registry, which helps prevent crashes and generally enhances your PC’s stability. Our 1-click scan then drastically increases your speed, cleans your PC, and removes traces of your browsing activities.
One click is all it takes to get started with Avira System Speedup 2017. During the introductory scan, System Speedup runs your computer through a series of algorithms and scores it in three areas: hard disk, performance, and privacy. With these scores displayed on the new dashboard, you can gauge your computer’s current status - and where it could be.
Cleanup is just a moment away as System Speedup suggests what should be cleaned and gives you a clear view of the options. The cleaning work gets results in three critical areas:
- Hard disk: Gets more free space by cleaning out your junk files.
- Performance: Resolves registry and disk sector utilization issues.
- Privacy: Cleans out accumulated cookies, caches, add-ons, and surfing history.
It’s time to have System Speedup optimize your computer for everyday use and operation – starting from the moment you touch the “on” button. Here are three of the most popular optimizer tools in System Speedup:
- Boot Optimizer helps you reduce the total startup time by analyzing applications used during startup and sorting out the essential ones.
- Defragmentation helps reorganize the files on your hard disk, reducing the time needed for your computer to put the pieces together again.
- Power modes enable you to save energy - or boost performance - according to your needs.
Prolongs your PC’s battery life
Our Battery Booster optimizes the Windows power scheme, disables unnecessary startup apps, runs regular sweep routines, and automatically adapts CPU frequency according to running task requirements.
System Speedup comes with a complete toolkit including tools to copy and shred files, read and copy data from damaged disk areas, help with backup and recovery, and system restore.
Avira System Speedup 2017 Performance and Privacy:
- Junk File Cleaner - Locate and remove obsolete, duplicate, and empty files.
- Boot Optimizer - Improve your start-up time.
- Privacy Cleaner - Erase your surfing history, web caches, cookies, and other browser data.
- Registry Cleaner - Detect and clean registry errors.
- File Shredder - Delete files beyond recovery.
- File Encryption - Make your saved files unreadable to outsiders.
Avira System Speedup 2017 Disk and System Tools:
- Disk Analyzer - View how the storage space is allocated between your files.
- Disk Doctor - Diagnose malfunctioning hard drives.
- Disk Wiper - Permanently remove all data from your hard drive, making retrieval impossible.
- Disk & Registry Defragmenter - Defrag your disk and registry to make them more compact, reducing the time it takes to open and save files.
- Drivers - Identify problematic drivers by displaying those whose publisher is unknown.
- Service & Process Manager - See all active services and processes on your PC. You can then stop those that cause crashes or use up too much memory.
Avira System Speedup 2017 Backup and Recovery:
- Registry Backup - Backup and restore your Windows registry.
- MBR Backup - Backup and restore your master boot record (MBR), which is responsible for how your files are partitioned.
- File Backup - Backup and restore your files.
- Restore Changes - Restore changes made by System Speedup.
- File Recovery - Scan your disk and retrieve deleted files (unless they were deleted with our disk wiper).
- System Restore - Manage your system restore points, which help you restore your PC.
Avira System Speedup 2017 Also Includes:
- Repair Network LSP - Repair network layered service providers (LSP) when files get changed or corrupted.
- Network Manager - See which application is currently connected to the Internet, and terminate any unwanted connections.
- Software Uninstaller - Quickly, easily, and permanently uninstall programs.
- Energy Saver - Save power by disabling services.
- Windows Mode - Manage energy usage and performance.
- Power Boost - Increase performance by optimizing resource use.