Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition features the fully updated original hit game plus the Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike booster pack. Earth, 2142. As a new ice age depletes the planet’s resources, two massive multinational coalitions wage a brutal war for the only cause that matters—survival. Armed with a devastating arsenal of futuristic weaponry and gear, including active camouflage, EMP grenades, and sentry guns, plus Battle Walkers and vast airborne bases called Titans, you must coordinate the efforts of your teammates to win the war for Earth’s last fragile pieces of livable land. With extensive improvements to the groundbreaking Battlefield 2 ranking and upgrade system and the new Titan gameplay mode, Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition brings the franchise’s award-winning online warfare into a harsh and desperate future.
- A Whole New Battlefield—The award-winning franchise blasts into the distant future. With Earth’s icecaps threatening to cover the globe, civilizations must push toward the equator in an all-out war for every resource and every inch of land.
- Titans Rule the Skies—These massive airborne carriers/warships serve as home bases. In the first-ever new gameplay mode in the Battlefield universe, teams must work together to destroy the enemy Titan.
- Included with the Northern Strike booster pack, three new maps set in Europe and two brand-new vehicles, the hovering light IFV Hachimoto and the massive heavy IFV Goliath.
- A Powerful Futuristic Arsenal—Fight the war of the future with devastating weapons like the NK- 1000 Type 2 sniper rifle, deadly gadgets like the SD-8 Accipiter drone, and next-generation vehicles such as the mighty L-5 Riesig Battle Walkers.
- Customize Your Soldier—Build up your soldier’s attributes as you see fit with more than 1500 combinations in the new skill tree system—fight as a medic sniper, a recon engineer, and much more.
- Unlock the Future—Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition boasts five times the number of upgrades in Battlefield 2, with more than 40 ranks and unlocks including special squad and commander upgrades.
Please note: Online multiplayer support for this game is provided by GameSpy and they are deactivating these services. This change will not affect the single-player campaign or any additional Origin features. For more details, please read EA’s online service updates page (http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates).System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 1.7 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 2.2 GB
- Video Card: 128MB DirectX compliant video card, Pixel shader 2.0 and above. (AGP and PCIe only)
- Additional Requirements: DirectX 9.0c February 2006 edition (included)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Origin account required for game activation and installation