McGraw-Hill Connect® is the most powerful and flexible course management system available. Rooted in research on effective student learning practices, the platform integrates adaptive learning tools with dynamic, engaging language practice activities. The result: better student learning of the Spanish language. Your 2 year subscription includes the following:
• An interactive ebook, the complete Workbook/Lab Manual, grammar tutorials, and all the audio and video materials.
• LearnSmart, the only super-adaptive learning tool on the market, is proven to significantly enhance students' learning and improve course outcomes.
• A comprehensive gradebook to view your assignment results.
• Voice Board and Blackboard IM, integrated into McGraw-Hill Connect®, promotes communication and collaboration outside the classroom.
• Practice Spanish: Study Abroad, our immersive online game for Introductory Spanish available online and as a mobile-ready app (additional cost).
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
McGraw-Hill Connect® does not come automatically with the purchase of the textbook.