Exam Edge's Child Development Associate - PreSchool (CDA)
certification preparation provides you with the knowledge you need to pass your Child Development Associate - PreSchool
certification exam. Our 5-Test Bundle provides 325 unique test questions that include a detailed explanation providing you with the information you need to review for your exam.
Are you confused by a particular question on the practice test? Simply come back to it after you've completed the exam and get a detailed explanation of what the correct answer is and why. No matter how many times you sit for your actual CDA
exam, there's just no comparing the advantages of Exam Edge's practice tests!
Certification exams don't just measure what you know -- they are also a test of how well you perform under pressure. The right type of test preparation will help you familiarize yourself not only with the material you're being tested on. Also, it will help you become familiar with the format of the test so that you be anxiety-free on your test day.
Our proof of success is with our customers. Many of them have contacted us, stating that they failed the real tests until finding and utilizing our site. Invest your study time in our well-constructed Child Development Associate - PreSchool (CDA)
exam practice tests and passing the test becomes a cinch!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Topics covered
- To establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment.
- To advance physical and intellectual competence.
- To support social and emotional development and to provide positive guidance.
- To establish positive and productive relationships with families.
- To ensure a well-run, purposeful program responsive to participant needs.
- To maintain a commitment to professionalism.
- Level of difficulty
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- Basic Navigation
Copyright 2019 Exam Edge, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
CDA is a trademark of Council for Professional Recognition.
This website is not endorsed or approved by the Council for Professional Recognition.