The following core Math concepts are covered in the Pre-Algebra (7th or 8th Grade) Math:
1. Numbers Review
2. Fractions and Operations with Fractions
3. Real Numbers
4. Powers and Roots
7. Expressions, Equations and Formulas
8. The Coordinate Plane
9. Linear Equations and Formulas
10. Linear Equations and Slope
11. Quadratic Equations and Parabolas
12. Linear Inequalities
15. Pythagorean Theorem and Triangles
16. Introduction to Trigonometric Functions
1. Concise and to-the-point lessons that teach math concepts.
2. Interactive Review identifies and closes learning gaps as it automatically re-teaches concepts.
3. Curriculum eBook provides easy access to lessons.
4. Printable worksheets and exams allow to practice problem solving.
5. Worksheets and Exams Solution Guides provides step-by-step solutions.
6. Reference sheets with facts and formulas.
7. Recommended Lesson Plan helps parents in regards to pace, timeline, and ordering of material.
Premium Edition Features include
* Parental controls allow parents to lock solution guides.
* Electronic grade book allows you to easily enter student grades to track progress and generate reports. Eliminates need to maintain paper records and risk of losing student data.
* Weekly progress report.
A Math Curriculum that Teaches! Saves you your valuable time!• Comprehensive course contents that meet and exceed national standards.
Our Multi-Sensory Interactive Math Curriculum Software makes learning Math fun and easy by using audio, computer animated colorful and engaging visuals, and text.
It provides ample opportunity to learn using as many real-life situations as possible and practice problem solving with step-by-step solutions.
Interactive Review helps identify and close learning gaps immediately as it automatically re-teaches concepts with audio, visuals and text.
It enhances student learning by allowing them to practice problem solving with real-time feedback and step-by-step instructions.