Repair your registry for a more stable and faster PC!
- Clean and repair your registry
- Optimise and defragment your registry
- Manage your registry safely with automatic backups
- Take control over many system parameters (programs launched at startup, Internet Explorer menus)
- NEW! Full Tree Restauration
- NEW! Customisation from the Context Menu
- NEW! Filter drop-down Menu
- IMPROVED! Brand new interface and icons
Tired of repeated crashes on your PC? Your programs take more time to load than usual?
The invalid entries in your registry may be causing the problem.
After a number of installations and uninstalls, many references are left in the registry that point to files or directories that no longer exist. Registry First Aid Platinum scans your registry, finding these invalid entries and deletes them from your registry.
On the other hand, if you change the location of a program, you can break the links of the registry which prevents the program functioning properly. Registry First Aid Platinum helps you repair these links. It scans the Windows registry, finds files and folders moved from their original location and then corrects your registry entries to suit the recovered files or folders.
With Registry First Aid Platinum, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, enabling fast charging of your programs and a more stable and fast system
- Find and fix registry problems:
- Invalid paths
- Invalid Fonts
- Obsolete Start Menu Items
- Disabled Application Paths
- Help Files invalid
- invalid shared DLL
- References to invalid launched automatically at startup programs
- Inputs invalid known DLL unused software
- Invalid File Associations
- References COM / ActiveX disabled
- Look in the registry - The search function allows finding all the registry entries related to uninstalled application. Enter a keyword just as the program name or the folder where it was installed to find all registry entries related to this program.
- Compress and defragment the registry files for faster access to registry data.
- Create registry snapshots to compare two statements registry and create "undo" and "redo" files for any modified key.
- Backup and restore all or part of your registry - Before making any changes, Registry First Aid automatically creates a backup of the registry point. After making changes, all changes are saved.
- Save the list of invalid entries found in a text file.
- Print the list of invalid entries.
- Schedule automatic registry scans the frequency and time you want.
New features and improvements in V11
NEW! Full Tree Restauration
- Restoring the registry from .reg backup files: Searching in .reg files now works in "full tree" mode.
NEW! ActiveX errors correction under Windows 64-bit
- Searches and corrects invalid ActiveX/COM entries of 32-bit applications running on 64-bit Windows
- If the application is not active, a notification appears in the task bar when a long operation is completed.
NEW! Filter drop-down Menu
- A drop-down menu has been added to the list of groups making it possible to make an important selection of the entries of a group, for example a category, a security level etc.
NEW! Customization from the Context Menu
- A new Plug-in allows you to add or remove items from the context menu
NEW! Classification of correction by type
- Brand new interface and icons
- The Home screen displays the number of entries found and corrected during the last operations performed
- Office 365 keys have been moved from the high-risk list to the default exclusion list
- Unknown keys and values ??are reported at medium security level (risk)
- Improved detection of invalid keys that do not have the required value or do not have subkeys
- Detection of invalid entries that may prevent executable files such as .exe, .bat, .cmd;
- Improved search engine to scan more registry entries
PLUS in the Platinum Version
Control and system management options:
- Programs launched automatically at startup
- Installed software
- Check "Open With .."
- Browser Helper Objects (BHO)
- Internet Explorer menus and toolbars
- Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista 32 & 64-bit / Windows 7 32 & 64-bit / Windows 8 32 & 64-bit / Windows 10
- 25 MB free space on hard disk
- 128MB RAM or more
- Some knowledge of the registry
- Internet conection for registration and updates