Preserve and share your memories with Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Burning and Video Capture for Mac. Capture video from analog sources and preserve it by converting to digital formats to burn to disc. Transfer your footage from your VCR and analog camcorders including Hi8 and Video8 to DVD in just a few clicks. Create your own movies by importing into iMovie to edit your video and add effects, titles, and transitions. Share your video with friends, family, and others by direct uploading to YouTube and social networking sites. Conveniently watch your videos on mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP.
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac includes everything you need to easily transfer video from VHS, Hi8, V8 or analog camcorders to DVD. Perfect for digitizing and protecting home videos on outdated media. Easy VHS to DVD for Mac supports most analog camcorders, VCRs and even DVD players. Capture video at full DVD-quality resolution. Add Hollywood style menus and chapters for impressive results. Edit your captured movies in iMovie to add titles, transitions and other edits. Great for transferring videos to iPod or PSP too! Post finished videos to YouTube or your favorite social networking sites.
Everything you need to make DVDs from your VHS and camcorder tapes!
It's a sad fact that VHS, Hi8 and Video8 tapes degrade over time, eventually losing their original quality. Don't let your memories fade away! Now you can digitally preserve your precious memories for generations to come.
- Easily capture video from your VCR or analog camcorder
- Burn captured videos to DVD with professionally designed menu styles
- Import into iMovie to add effects and edit your video
- Transfer your videos to an iPod, iPhone or other device
Step One: Connect your VHS player or camcorder to the included capture device using RCA cables
Step Two: Connect the capture device to your Mac's USB port
Step Three: Capture and share on DVD, portable devices or online
- Transfer video from your VCR to DVD in just a few clicks--the fastest way to convert your analog home video to digital
- Capture video from VCRs and directly from other analog sources including Hi8, Video8 camcorders
- Create VCD, SVCD and DVD movies from your own video
- Edit your captured movies in iMovie to add titles, transitions and other edits
- Choose from professional designed menu styles to enhance your created DVD
- Post video to YouTube or your favorite social networking sites
- Convert video files to play on most popular mobile devices including iPod, iPhone and Sony PSP
- Easy VHS to DVD Capture software
- USB extension cable
- Video Inputs: Composite video (RCA) and S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Audio Inputs: Stereo audio (RCA)