Sweet Home 3D home planner is one of the best-known programs for interior architecture.
Plan your own four walls yourself:
Whether it's a whole house or a small apartment, furnish your home exactly as you wish with this interior architecture software:
intuitive and no planning experience required.
Create a 2D plan with precise measurements, then choose the colours and textures of floors, ceilings and walls.
Arranging the furniture is easy with drag-and-drop.
You can view the current planning level in 3D at any time from a bird's-eye perspective or on a virtual tour.
Perfect for anyone who is moving, converting, refurbishing or just wants to refurnish!
Some of the highlights in the spotlight:
• English version of Sweet Home 3D
• Create rooms in 2D and 3D views (including layouts with curved or angled walls, several storeys etc.)
• Huge selection of windows, doors, furniture and accessories; more than 1100 additional 3D models also included
• Change textures and colours at a click
• Fade-out options for any elements that are not required (e.g. banisters on the wall)
• Create photo-realistic pictures and videos with light effects to suit the time of day and lighting
• Virtual 3D tour
• Import layout images, 3D models and textures
• Print and export in standard formats (e.g. PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG, OBJ)
• With a printed manual so you can get started
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
MacOS X 10.4 or later
Sweet Home 3D is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
E. PUYBARET/eTeks is the rightful owner of its copyrights and of "Sweet Home 3D" registered trademark.
Individual interiors and room designs for house planners, architects and designing an apartment, rooms or house
Adapt the size, colour and texture of all items (furniture, windows, doors, ceilings etc.) just as you wish
Extensive catalogue with furniture and accessories: over 1100 additional 3D models - plus you can import your own 3D models, pictures and textures
Realistic 3D view - changes instantly visible with no delays - printed manual included
For Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (suitable for 32 and 64 bits), MAC OS X ? Quick and easy to install ? User-friendly software