MASTER THE ART OF WAR
In the darkest age of Japan, endless war leaves a country divided. It is the middle of the 16th Century in Feudal Japan. The country, once ruled by a unified government, is now split into many warring clans. Ten legendary warlords strive for supremacy as conspiracies and conflicts wither the empire. Only one will rise above all to win the heart of a nation as the new shogun...The others will die by his sword.
Take on the role of one Daimyo, the clan leader, and use military engagements, economics and diplomacy to achieve the ultimate goal: re-unite Japan under his supreme command and become the new Shogun – the undisputed ruler of a pacified nation.
Items included in this bundle :
- Total War: SHOGUN 2
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack : The Total War: SHOGUN 2 Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack adds 10 new elite units for use across the different game modes of SHOGUN 2. Once you've purchased the content, you will unlock all 10 of these versatile units in single and multiplayer Campaign mode under the conditions stated below. They will also be available in the Avatar Conquest and single player Battle modes of the game when playing with the appropriate clan.
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - The Hattori Clan Pack : The Hattori Clan Pack includes all four unlocks previously only available in the Total War: SHOGUN 2 Limited Edition.
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - The Ikko Ikki Clan Pack : The Ikko Ikki Clan Pack adds the iconic ‘warrior monk’ clan to Total War: SHOGUN 2 and a wide variety of brand-new content for use across the different game modes of SHOGUN 2.
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Otomo Clan Pack DLC : The Otomo Clan Pack adds a new playable faction to Total War: SHOGUN 2 for use in single or multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles.
Having forged an early alliance with Portuguese traders, The Otomo Clan reaps great economic and military benefits from its wealthy, gun-toting ally and in doing so, the clan has allowed Catholicism to flourish among the people of its domain.
- Total War: SHOGUN 2: Saints and Heroes Unit Pack : Bolster your Sengoku-era forces with Saints and Heroes, the new Heroic Unit Pack for Total War: Shogun 2. Honed by years of relentless training and tempered in the fires of battle, these nine elite warrior units excel in their fields, and stand head-and-shoulders above their rank-and-file brothers.
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Dragon War Battle Pack : The Dragon War Battle Pack consists of six consecutively-played legendary battles from the Boshin War, depicting the campaign of Saigo Takamori. Previously only available in the “Fall of the Samurai” expansion, they can now be accessed in the original Total War: SHOGUN 2. Do not purchase if you already own "Fall of the Samurai".
It is 1868, and the Tokugawa Shogunate has ruled Japan for over 250 years. Now, the dynasty’s grip is failing as revolutionary ideas and technologies from the west flood the country. The Shogun’s enemies, and even the Emperor, look to the future. Feudal clans align with the embattled Tokugawa Shogunate, or a growing Imperial movement to restore the Emperor to his traditional role as the ruler of Japan. Civil war is coming.
Command the féted warrior Saigo Takamori and his Imperial army. Wield the ferocious weapons of the late 1800s as you fight against the armies of the Tokugawa Shogunate, win Japan for the Emperor, and relive the War of the Year of the Dragon.
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign : Rise of The Samurai is a brand new, independent campaign for Total War: SHOGUN 2.
Set 400 years before the dramatic civil war depicted in SHOGUN 2, the "Rise of The Samurai" campaign is based on the Gempei War, a conflict between six legendary clans of the Taira, Minamoto and Fujiwara families. It culminated in the first Shogunate, and the rise of the Samurai as the ruling class.
Total War: SHOGUN 2 features enhanced full 3D battles via land and sea, which made a name for the series, as well as the tactical campaign map that many refer to as the heart and soul of Total War. Featuring a brand new AI system inspired by the scriptures that influenced Japanese warfare, the millennia old Chinese “Art of War”, the Creative Assembly brings the wisdom of Master Sun Tsu to Total War: SHOGUN 2. Analysing this ancient text enabled the Creative Assembly to implement easy to understand yet deep strategical gameplay.
- CONQUER the islands of Japan in the 16th century. Lead vast armies of samurai and fleets of giant warships into breathtaking real-time battles.
- BUILD your kingdom on the inviting and turn-based campaign map. Wield economic, political, and military power to amass wealth, armies, and influence.
- SCHEME according to the "Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Use fire and siege tactics, spies and assassins to adapt to the ever-changing conditions on the battlefield and throughout your kingdom.
- BATTLE ONLINE and experience the main campaign in two-player mode. Then join epic online battles with up to 8 players and lead your online army to glory in special campaigns.
New to Total War in SHOGUN 2 :
- New RPG skills and experience for your Generals and Agents.
- New Multi-stage Sieges - scaling the walls is only the beginning!
- New Hero units inspire your men and carve through the enemy.
- New rotating 3D campaign map.